Intern / Junior QA Manager
IT, DV, Computer
Covus is a digital company builder based in Berlin focusing on programmatic lead generation technology at big data scale. Founded in 2003, Covus has become a constituent component of Berlin-™s digital industry, well known for companies like crobo.com, theadex.com, onlineversicherung.de or gutscheincodes.de. Covus offers extraordinary career opportunities and a workspace in one of the most beautiful offices in Berlin, surrounded by talented and inspiring colleagues from all over the world. Networking and learning from each other is the key to our collaborative culture so your personal growth and development will be continuous.
We are looking for an intern / Junior QA Engineer (m/f) for one of our ventures located in our headquarters in Berlin at the earliest possible date.
- You will be responsible for contributing to the quality of the product by actively taking part in the testing process
- You will need to analyze the requirements, carry out tests, report and analyze the defects while working closely together with the QA lead
- Working in different contexts - testing technical solutions as well as providing feedback about product-™s usability
- Basic understanding of software testing methodologies and development lifecycle
- Will to learn and develop your knowledge and skills in the field of quality assurance
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Attention to details, orderliness, openness, sense of duty and initiative
- Analytical thinking and ability to work in a team as well as independently
- A Plus: Basic knowledge of one or more programming languages and SQL
- You are available for an internship or a junior position for 3 , 6 months (option to extend)
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities and very good career possibilities
- We support you in further education, e. g. conference visits
- Flat hierarchies combined with short and direct communication paths
- Great tasks and challenges in a performance-oriented environment
- 170 employees
- Founded & online since 2003
- Spezialized on digital marketplaces
- CEO: Sven Lubek
- Modern workspace in a designer office at the heart of Berlin
Do you want to join our team? Please send your application including your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Schwedter Straße 9a
Ocono ist ein lebendiges Start-Up im Herzen des europäischen Silicon Valley, in Berlin. Unser internationales Team von Technik-Enthusiasten bringen die richtigen Apps zu den richtigen Leuten. Wir betreiben ein Portfolio von Software- und App-Portalen in Europa und Nordamerika in zehn Sprachen mit der Kombination von großen redaktionellen Inhalten mit informativen und fundierten App-Empfehlungen.