Marketing Specialist (m/w)
IT, DV, Computer
For our client, the leading developer of business software in Munich / Maxvorstadt , we are looking for a Marketing Specialist (m/f) in full time.
Joining the company means joining a team that promotes an empowered culture and allows all employees to contribute, to inspire and to make a difference. We value people that are committed to delivering superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. You will find a challenging and fun working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
- Website management and a great ability to innovate digitally.
- Drive player engagement, implement best practices across SEM and SEO, newsletters and content optimization.
- Develop, plan and execute digital Marketing strategy for new UX Projects on the website.
- Responsible for traffic target, develop traffic plan and coordinate across functional teams for execution.
- Project manage integrated digital marketing campaigns with a strong demand generation focus in timely manner.
- Collaborate and manage agencies and other partners.
- A great digital strategist with a talent for problem solving
- 1-2 years-™ experience in B2B digital marketing, demand generation experience, campaign and website management experience
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular Excel
- Fluent English language skills, other languages a plus
- Experience in the following marketing fields: SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing.
- Creative, good at concept development, deep understanding of integrated Marketing strategy.
- Strong analytical skills with solid know-how to drive all common digital KPIs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, strong cross department coordination capability.
- Ability to work with senior level management, providing strategy updates and implementing plans across teams.
We offer you:
- Varied work content
- The possibility of personal development
- A pleasant and professional work environment
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application via E-Mail
Please provide us also your availability and a salary requirement .
Randstad Deutschland GmbH & Co.KG
Unser Geschäftsbereich Randstad Inhouse Services (RIS) unterstützt Unternehmen mit großem Bedarf an flexiblem Personal direkt vor Ort Ã¢€â€œ effektiv und effizient.
Nach dem Prinzip 'Alles für einen Kunden' sind wir vor Ort in Walldorf für ein namhaftes Softwareunternehmen von Weltrang tätig und koordinieren hierbei das komplette Zeitpersonalmanagement bundesweit.