Online-Marketing- and Event-Manager (m/f)
To support our core team, we-™re looking for a passionate person as Online-Marketing- and Event-Manager (m/f; full-time) starting from September or October 2016.
We need extraordinary people for an extraordinary position at SpinLab.
If you want to work with young and innovative startups in a highly creative environment located at the famous SPINNEREI (Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei) we have the perfect offer! You should be an open-minded, friendly, communicative and reliable personality with an independent way of working. Passion and energy are your main drivers and you are interested to foster entrepreneurship in our region.
- Coaching of startups and workshops in the field of online marketing (SEO/SEM/Content Marketing/Social Media)
- Organize events (many smaller ones, some bigger ones up to 300 people)
- Maintain and optimize our website (CMS: Contao) and communication/social media channels including printed documents
- Support during the selection process of new startups
- General support of our team and startups incl. office management
- Dedication & Passion! (!!!)
- Profound knowledge and first practical experience (working student, trainee, junior position) in the field of online marketing and willingness to grow in this field
- We don-™t care about your degrees, but we want to see relevant projects and efforts you made
- Hands-on mentality
- Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral)
- Nice to have: experience with Adobe Photoshop & Indesign
- An ambitious, demanding and interesting position
- A creative and international working environment in Leipzig
- Willingness to support on-the-job training and continuing education
- Flexible working time with performance-based wage
Please send your application till 10th of August to: email@example.com (German or English incl. application letter and CV).
For any questions please contact: Eric Weber
SpinLab , The HHL Accelerator - 0341 355 785 70 - www.spinlab.co
SpinLab - The HHL Accelerator
SpinLab - The HHL Accelerator unterstützt hochtechnologische und innovative Startups, die ihr Geschäftsmodell skalieren möchten. Mit Sitz in der Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei bieten wir unseren Teams eine Umgebung voller Kreativität und Inspiration mit Zugang zu unserem Co-Working Space, Coaches und Mentoren, als auch zu unserem internationalen Netzwerk aus erfolgreichen Gründern, etablierten Unternehmen und führenden Investoren.