Senior SEA Manager
IT, DV, Computer
Ocono is a vibrant and progressive start-up in the middle of EuropeÂ´s Silicon Valley, Berlin. Our international team of technology enthusiasts are dedicated to bring the right apps to the right people. We operate a portfolio of Software and App portals across Europe and North America in ten languages and combining great editorial content with informative and well-founded app recommendations.
- Independently sets up, manages, monitors and reports on PPC campaigns (Bing & AdWords)
- Actively develops campaign portfolio
- Analyses performance and decudes bid management strategies
- Rolls out deep optimizations based in device type, location and implements dayparting
- Takes part in process improvement, quality assurance, and knowledge management within the team
- Graduated in business, media or similar fields
- 2+ years of experience in PPC and strong knowledge of SEA campaign management
- Strong analytical mindset when it comes to performance data
- Excellent Excel skills to report on performan-ce and to automate repetitive PPC processes
- Agile team player with attention to detail and strong judgement about validity when reporting data
- Excellent in written and spoken English, further European languages are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities as well as very good career possibilities
- Flat hierarchies combined with short and direct communication paths
- Great tasks and challenges in a performance-oriented yet really friendly environment
- 20+ employees , and we are still growing
- Young, dynamic team
- Our designer office is located in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin
- Fresh fruits and free drinks
- Employee breakfast on a regular basis
Do you want to join us? Please send us your full application including your desired salary and earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Schwedter Straße 9a
Ocono ist ein lebendiges Start-Up im Herzen des europäischen Silicon Valley, in Berlin. Unser internationales Team von Technik-Enthusiasten bringen die richtigen Apps zu den richtigen Leuten. Wir betreiben ein Portfolio von Software- und App-Portalen in Europa und Nordamerika in zehn Sprachen mit der Kombination von großen redaktionellen Inhalten mit informativen und fundierten App-Empfehlungen.