Team Lead Engineering (m/f/d)
Taledo is a full service recruiting Platform that offers all services needed in recruitment: Talent marketing, recruiting service and candidate management - on a single platform. Part of that solution is matching top candidates with the best companies in Germany, for which we have received funding from the EU. Besides our technology, we have our own team of recruiting experts so that we don’t lose the human touch oftentimes missing in recruiting solutions.
As a Team Lead for the Development Team you are responsible for technical and personal development of your team members. You stay hands-on, you are still actively involved in the development of Taledo’s backend and infrastructure. You make sustainable, architectural decisions efficiently, ensuring learning opportunities for the whole team. You make sure the team’s code quality always meets a high standard and you provide constructive and frequent feedback. At the same time you seek feedback from the team and from your manager, leading by example and learning from your experience. You stay technologically up-to-date, evaluate pros and cons regarding Taledo and proactively reach out to the team with relevant ideas, while staying open to their suggestions.
You are the first person to be reached out to, share ideas and solve problems. You collaborate with other stakeholders. You will report to and work closely with the CTO.
Our tech stack
The Backend is built in Rails, integrated with ElasticSearch and our AI service. The Frontend is built in React. We value transparency and control over our infrastructure, so our servers are self-hosted, but everything is cloud-ready. The infrastructure is built on Docker. We invest heavily in shared components, libraries, automated tests. We currently prepare our infrastructure for further growth.
- Work on a mission that has real impact on people: We have a direct impact on candidates' career development, our work decides what they will put on their CV. Furthermore, we support companies with the most important asset: the people.
- Responsibility from the start in a flat hierarchy environment with a ‘doer & maker’ mindset. Contribute directly to Taledo's growth story and leave your footprint!
- Trustful environment with open conversations and transparency
- No blame & no shame culture - we are a team
- Personal development plan, discussed with your manager individually
- Frequent feedback from and to your manager
- Knowledge sharing and constant learning (e.g. educational budget, hackathons)
- Flexible working hours & home office. Maybe more attractive during Corona: we have an office too :-)
- Additional vacation days based on tenure and seniority
- International team
- Team events and socializing activities